The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of battery management and IoT hardware and firmware.
- Carry out prototyping and testing of embedded system controlling power and mixed-signal circuits.
- Develop and maintain products from concept prototyping to mass production
- Work with hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 2 year+ solid experience in embedded C firmware development
- Hand-on experience in circuit prototyping, testing and debugging
- Knowledgeable in IoT system development and various digital interfaces
- Experience in power electronics / automotive system development is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Python / C++ / Java application is a plus
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving mindset and able to work out effective ideas creatively
- A quick learner and willing to pick up new skills spontaneously
- Legally permitted to work in Hong Kong
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Electronic Engineer.
- Graduates from Hong Kong universities are strongly encouraged to apply. Benefits - Medical insurance, 13 month pay per year. A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered.
- Please attach your updated CV and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Your full name, HKG007" if you're interested to apply for the Electronic Engineer role described above!