RC Labs designs and manufactures intelligent battery management systems for electric vehicles and stationary energy storage. Our BMS is physically modular, adaptive and chemistry agnostic.
We are currently working with EV OEMs, battery pack manufacturers and robotic companies. The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
- This role is Testing & Field Support
- Engage in R&D projects of energy storage and product development.
- Carry out testing, troubleshooting and prepare technical reports.
- Provide support for pilots and production.
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Degree holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in electronic circuit testing and debugging.
- Languages: C, Embedded C
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Infineon / STM32 / TI / NXP embedded programming
- Experience in R&D / IoT / automotive / electrical / battery systems/ embedded systems is an added advantage.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel to customer locations.