The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage in R&D projects of energy storage and product development.
- Plan and carry out verification and validation test of embedded software and electronic circuits.
- Support troubleshooting of on-site test.
- Provide support for manufacturing in product requirements, test methods, quality assurance, and compliance.
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers in research and product development.
- Degree holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in electronic circuit testing and debugging is an added advantage
- Programming languages: Embedded C, C++
- Hands-on experience in Infineon / STM32 / TI / NXP embedded programming is an added advantage.
- Experience in R&D / IoT / automotive / electrical / battery systems/ embedded systems is an added advantage.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel to customer locations.