The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage in development projects of battery management system and IoT devices
- Carry out PCB design for embedded, power, mixed-signal, and RF circuits
- Provide support for prototyping, testing and manufacturing
- Develop products from concept prototyping to mass production
- Work with other hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Hands-on experience in PCB design, prototyping and trouble-shooting
- Experience in embedded C programming and MCU debugging is a great advantage
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset and able to troubleshoot / solve problems effectively
- A quick learner and able to pick up new skills spontaneously
- Enthusiasm & interested in any areas of electronic prototyping / power electronics / IoT / RF / automotive / renewable energy are greatly welcomed
- Legally permitted to work in Hong Kong
- Graduates from Hong Kong universities are strongly encouraged to apply. Benefits - Medical insurance, 13 month pay per year + performance based bonus.
- A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered. Please attach your updated CV and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Your full name, HKG008" if you're interested to apply for the Electronic Engineer role described above!