Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support R&D projects of energy storage and product development.
- Carry out testing, troubleshooting, and preparing technical reports.
- Provide support for pilots and production.
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Final/Pre-final year in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Basic knowledge in electronic circuit testing and debugging.
- Languages: C, Embedded C
- Hands-on experience in Infineon / STM32 / TI / NXP embedded programming added advantage
- Knowledge in automotive/electrical / battery systems/ embedded systems is preferable.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel to customer locations