The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage in R&D projects of energy storage and product development.
- Plan and carry out verification and validation test of embedded software and electronic circuits
- Support trouble-shooting of on-site test
- Provide support for manufacturing in product requirements, test methods, quality assurance, and compliance
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Degree holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in electronic circuit testing and debugging.
- Programming languages: Embedded C, C++
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Infineon / STM32 / TI / NXP embedded programming
- Knowledgeable in quality assurance systems and compliance
- Experience in R&D / IoT / automotive / electrical / battery systems/ embedded systems is an added advantage.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel to customer locations.